JURA REpair Service Details
JURA Repair Service Overview
How to Properly Pack YOUR JURA MAchine
When sending the JURA coffee machine for repairs, please use a sturdy double wall cardboard box. The box could be of size 18X18x18 or 20X20x20. For example, J, S, and Z line JURA coffee machines fit nicely in the 20x20x20 box.
Please follow the instructions below to properly pack your machine:
- Remove the drip tray, used coffee bin, and the drawer. Also, remove the water tank. You do not need to ship these parts for repairs.
- Wrap the coffee machine with at least 2 inches of bubble wrap.
Place your machine in the center of the box. Ensure that it does not contact the inside walls of the box and that there is 2 inches of gap between the inner wall of the box and your coffee machine.
- Place added padding or bubble wrap in between the gaps to protect the machine from any damage to the exterior casing during transit.
- Please click here to download the PDF repair form, fill it out and place it inside the box above the machine.
- Tape up the box and take it to the neared UPS or FedEx store. Insure the machine if necessary to prevent from any damages in transit.
- If you are unable to pack the machine yourself, you may take your machine to the nearest UPS or FedEx store and have them pack it for you professionally.
- Alternately, we can ship you the box the manufacturer’s molded packing so you can easily slide your machine into the box within a minute. We offer a double walled shipping box with molded packing so you can safely ship your JURA coffee machine to us for repairs. You will pay a discounted rate so we can ship the box to you. Email us to request a shipping box.
Where to ship your JURA coffee machine?
Please ship your JURA coffee machine using FedEx or UPS Ground to the following address for repairs. Insure the machine before shipping as necessary. Please note that we are not responsible for any damage to the machine in transit to our repair facility. Email the tracking number after shipping the machine so we can add it to our incoming machines repair log. It helps us with the repair turnaround time.
ACM Repair Services
209 Walnut Street,
Lansdale, PA 19446
What is a repair turnaround time
All JURA machines are repaired in the order they are received. Each machine gets inspected within 2 business days upon receipt. The technician is assigned to inspect the machine thoroughly and provide the repair estimate to the service coordinator. The service coordinator emails customer the repair estimate for approval. We strive to get the machine repaired within 2-3 business days from the time you approve the repair estimate.
How Much Does it COST TO Repair
What's included in the flat Labor rate
The flat labor rate includes the following crucial services. Since labor time varies per machine depending on the internal condition of the machine, the flat labor rate allows our technicians to perform comprehensive cleaning and repair without any pressure for time.
Brew Group Cleaning
Brew group is the most important component in all JURA machines. From tamping to brewing, all essential actions are carried out by the brew group. Overtime, the brew group gaskets and o-rings wear out and need to be replaced. We clean and rebuild the brew group in each machine we repair.
Water Circuit Maintenance
Calcium in water can accumulate inside the water joints and passages inside the machine that can cause partial blockages and impedes the water flow thus resulting in errors such as SYSTEM FILL. We flush out the water hoses and properly descale the machine.
Cleaning the coffee grinding chamber is equally as important as rebuilding and cleaning the brew group. The blunted grinder blades grind uneven ground coffee that causes channeling resulting in poorly extracted coffee. We clean out the grinding chamber and replace grinder blades when necessary.
Genuine OEM Parts
We always install brand new parts in the JURA machines that we repair. All parts are sourced directly from the JURA factory in Switzerland. We never install used or aftermarket parts. The genuine parts ensure the best performance for ultimate coffee experience from your JURA coffee machine.
30 Day Limited Warranty on Repairs
30 day warranty on labor and parts installed during repairs. Electrical parts such as thermoblock, pump, power board, CPU, transformer, and grinder assembly are excluded from the warranty as any of these electrical components can be damaged due to power surge. Customer is responsible for shipping the machine to us for in-warranty repair.